16mm Reset Screw Metal Push Button Switch
What Is A Push Button Switch?
A push button switch is a simple mechanism that initiates power to a machine, device, or appliance. The body is typically metal or plastic, featuring a durable and ergonomic design. With switches available that provide latching or momentary action, there are push button switches for virtually any relevant application.
How Does a Push Button Switch Work?
Push button switches can serve many purposes, but each type operates on a similar principle. When an operator applies pressure to the push button actuator, an internal spring depresses. Contacts attached to the spring connect with the electrical contacts on the switch’s lower end to open or close the electrical circuit. Depending on the switch, releasing the button or pressing it again will retract the spring and return the circuit to its original state.
The initial state of the push button circuit can be open or closed, depending on the application. The type of switch will also depend on the application.
This push button machine switch can only be used without lock function, also called momentary, no lock.Of course, you can also choose our 16B series screw pin button with lock, this 16B button also has different luminous colors for you to choose, to meet the diversification of products.
- Model: flat head, high head, ball type (optional)
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Made of high quality materials, durable
- The switch can be used for circuit control in electromagnetic starter, contactor, relay and other circuits.
1. Due to various factors such as display brightness and light brightness, the actual color of the product may be slightly different from the website picture.
2. Please allow a slight deviation between the data and the manual measurement.